The first meaning of the term sahumerio in the dictionary of the Royal Spanish Academy (RAE ) refers to process and the result of sahumar . This verb mentions generating a scented smoke to get something to have a nice perfume or to proceed to your purification .
The notion of sahumerio, in this way, also refers to the aromatic smoke already what burns with the intention of sahumar . The most common use of sahumerio, in short, refers to the product which is marketed for aromatic purposes, for perfume an environment .
For example: "I'm going to light a smokehouse to remove the smell of frying that was left in the house", “When I want to relax, I light a sandalwood sandalwood and listen to jazz”, "For a romantic date, nothing better than dinner by candlelight and aromatize the home with a good smokehouse".
It is common for sahumerio to be used as synonymous from incense . According to RAE , an incense is a combination of resinous elements that emanate a pleasant fragrance when burned. This means that the incenses, indeed, are sahumerians (they are used to sahumar).
Usually, the sahumerios are presented as thin rods that are placed in devices known as smoke holder . In order for them to release their fragrance, their end must be set on fire and, in this way, the smokehouse begins to burn and perfume the ambient .
Thanks to its different components, it is possible to find sahumerios with aroma coconut , vanilla , grape , roses , jasmine or chocolate , among many others. Listed below are some of the most common and purer composition, detailing the applications of each:
* amber : It is related to air, knowledge and history. Among its benefits is that it promotes the necessary meditation for the search for information, as happens when we try to understand a confusing situation. The tarotists they also use this type of sahumerio to perform their readings and other divination tasks;
* cedar : It is associated with fire, like other wood smokehouses. They generally consider it synonymous with strength and power. Its use is recommended in buildings of recent construction or inauguration, so that it attracts good energies and promotes a good start of activities. Men can take advantage of its effects in rituals of virility ;
* sandalwood : It is considered a sacred wood and is linked to water and fire. It is usually used for purification and sanctification purposes, especially of homes and offices, combined with images of various beliefs;
* lavender : is a promoter of glamor and its effects are highly valued to generate physical attraction, as well as in rituals that seek to increase the beauty . On the other hand, it is also used to awaken love in another person, and even in romantic encounters so that the experience is very special;
* jasmine : another sahumerio associated to love, although not specifically to physical attraction, but to the inner connection between people, both emotionally and mentally. It focuses on the beauty that our senses cannot perceive, and that is why it is often used in rituals related to friendship and pure feelings;
* cinnamon : It is among the easiest to obtain, since much is demanded in the market. This one does have a narrow link with sexual desire and passion, which is why it applies to rituals that seek improvements in the sexual life of a couple. On the other hand, since its most representative element is fire, it also serves to increase positive energy to cope with exhausting situations;
* vanilla : the air smokehouse, associated with cognitive abilities and intelligence. It is especially used to accompany study and work projects where you need to have the mind clear and focused.