Blush It is a concept that comes from the Latin language and refers to a red or red tone . The term is usually used with reference to the color adopted by the face when a person feels embarrassed, ashamed or nervous .
For example: "While giving her speech, the girl began to show a certain blush on her face", "When the woman took off her clothes, the blush seized the boy's face", "The deputy admitted his responsibility without blushing".
It can be said, in short, that the blush implies the redness Of the face. It is a physiological reaction to an emotion, although scientists are not clear why it occurs. One theory indicates that the human being he blushes because social cooperation is very important: in this way he sends a signal as a sign of his sincerity and honesty.
On an organic level, the blush is produced by the blood vessel dilation . In this way, more blood begins to flow through them and they become visible in the skin , coloring the face.
Blush is also a type of makeup which is used to add color to the face. East product It is usually a powder that is applied in the cheeks and in the cheekbones to brighten the skin or to homogenize the tones that appear on the face. The blush can be applied directly with the fingers, especially when the product is marketed in gel or cream format. In contrast, the traditional powder blush is usually spread on the skin with a brush or a brush.
People use blush to improve the appearance of their face, since this product better defines their structure . Let's see below some peculiarities and useful tips:
* Generally, the blush should be applied before the makeup of the lips and just after that of the eyes, although it can also be used at the end. The objective of the order is to achieve a more balanced result;
* two very common mistakes are to use a very strong shade of blush or to apply an excessive amount;
* the best colour blush is the one that matches the one that shows the face naturally when blushing, and not the one that complements that of the lipstick;
* a strategic application can attract the attention of others to certain points of the face, with the intention of diverting it from defects;
* there is Brush specific for the application of blush, and sold in version normal or angular. It is recommended to use a normal one, but not the one included in the blush box, but one purchased separately, if possible one of those who use professional make-up artists;
* The brush should have a size proportional to that of the face, another reason why it is advisable to buy a loose one.
It is known by the name of asian blush which occurs as a result of the absence of an enzyme that acts during alcohol metabolism . According to certain studies, if after having drunk any beverage that contains alcohol, the cheeks are blushed, then there may be a high risk of suffering from esophageal cancer.
The name of this phenomenon refers to a third of Asian people suffering from it, since it does not have the enzyme mentioned above, necessary for destroy the toxic ingredients of alcohol . It is important to note that Asian blush can also suffer from individuals of other ethnicities. Worldwide, it is estimated that the number of people lacking the enzyme is around 540 million; To identify them, doctors only have to ask all their patients if they blush when they drink alcohol, after which it would be enough to advise them to moderate their consumption to reduce the risk.