From Latin resolutio, the noun resolution is linked to the action and effect of resolving or resolving (find the solution of a problem, make a decision). The concept is used to name the decree or failure of a authority , such as an administrative resolution or a judicial resolution.
The supreme , on the other hand, refers to that which has no superior in its line . The Supreme Court , in this way, it is the main organ of Justice from a country.
These two definitions allow us to understand the notion of supreme resolution which is the ruling issued by the highest competent authority in a matter . The concept can be associated with certain types of decrees, depending on the country.
For example: "The Ministry of Economy issued a supreme resolution that states that no employer can set prices above the maximum that the Government has", “We are working to create a supreme satisfactory resolution for all those affected by this trouble”, "The workers accused the authorities of not complying with the provisions of the supreme resolution signed by the President".
Peru It is one of the nations that contemplates the issuance of supreme resolutions. The Supreme Resolution 10-2009 , for example, expresses the historical forgiveness of State to the Afro-Peruvian people and orders the development of public policies in favor of Afro-descendants.
Another example of supreme resolution in Peru it took place in December 2010 when the president Alan García Pérez approved the consolidation of the improvements made by the entities of the Executive power at period September-December of that year.
This concept belongs to the spectrum of the normativity, which is comprised of precepts or rules of a mandatory nature whose validity is based on a legal norm and which are created to establish an order in social relations. Compliance with these rules is guaranteed by the State itself and its origin is a normative authority.
When entering the meaning of regulations, four types of decree arise:
* Legislative: It is a norm with strength and range of law, whose power is delegated by Congress and expressly authorized. The corresponding authoritative law establishes the term within which a legislative decree must be issued, which is, in turn, limited to the specific matter;
* Law: it is approved by de facto governments (those imposed by force), and it is a rule with the rank of law;
* Emergency: also owns force and rank of law, and serves to dictate extraordinary measures at the economic and financial level, except for tax-related issues. It arises to regulate unpredictable and extraordinary situations, and originates in the national interest;
* Supreme: it is a general rule, designed to regulate others with the rank of law, or to regulate the functional multisectoral activity of a whole nation or the functional sector.
Laws are also part of the regulations; A brief definition of this concept tells us that it is a norm that Congress proves, making use of its powers to legislate and through the procedure established by the Constitution for this particular purpose.
In addition to the Supreme Resolution, the regulations include the following types:
* Ministerial: a rule that a Minister of State approves and that it deals with the sectoral and national policies he has in charge, among other issues;
* Vice Ministerial: Approved by a Vice Minister to regulate situations related to his competence;
* Director: It is a rule approved by the Directors of Public Administration.
Finally it is possible to mention the directives, which have the objective of defining policies and establishing ways of action to comply with the legal provisions in force.