exist concepts They are used very frequently and are easy to understand, although their definition is not so simple. An example of these types of terms is thing , which has its etymological origin in the Latin language.
The first definition that mentions the dictionary of the Royal Spanish Academy (RAE ) refers to what you have entity , regardless of whether it is something artificial, natural, abstract or concrete.
Usually, anyway, the idea of thing alludes to something inanimate, lifeless . Objects, in this sense, are things: furniture, cars, electronic devices, houses, etc. On the contrary, the people , animals, plants and other living things are not.
Although by definition we should not include living beings in the set of things, it is possible qualify to someone in this way to express displeasure regarding their way of being or their physical appearance. This is used in everyday speech, in conversations or informal discussions, and is considered an insult: "What is this thing doing here ?! Tell him to leave immediately!", "I can't believe you left me to go out with that thing".
Also called a thing question or a affair . For example: "I will not be able to go to play football tonight, I have to solve some things in my house", "I'm with a lot of work stuff, I'll call you later", "There is one thing that worries me and that I would like to talk to you".
In the field of right one thing is a object of a legal relationship whose subject are one or more people. Obligations, rights and assets are things at the legal level.
A man You can own the right to own something, such as a motorcycle or an apartment (apartment). It is possible to distinguish between movable things, immovable things, tradable things, non-tradable things, fungible things and non-fungible things, among other types.
Let's look at some expressions that include this word:
* brave thing : is used to ironically describe something that does not make sense, that is unreasonable;
* entity thing : something valuable considerable substance;
* thing to see, or to hear : something worth seeing or hearing, that catches your attention easily;
* thing of the other Thursday : used in the negative sense to qualify an unusual event. Similarly, it serves to talk about something that happened a long time ago;
* hard thing : something impossible to tolerate;
* thing itself : in the field of philosophy, it means a reality hypothetical that is independent of what human knowledge can imagine;
* Juged thing : something that is considered resolved and that is not possible to discuss. In the field of law, it is said of an object that, after a firm judicial resolution, cannot be re-treated through a new process.
"The thing" , on the other hand, is the title with which he met in Spain "The Thing" , a movie directed by John Carpenter that premiered in 1982 .
In the Latin American version of the series The Addams Family, known in that region as The crazy Addams, character Cousin Itt get the name Uncle Thing (in Spain, meanwhile, it was called Cousin That). This memorable television series, which also had a film version, was created by the American cartoonist Charles Samuel Addams ; However the character Uncle Cosa was an idea of the show's producer, David Levy .
The thing or La mole Finally, it is the name that the character The thing from Marvel Comics takes in our language .