Discovering the etymological origin of the term hair removal that concerns us now means having to go to Latin. And it is derived from the verb "depilare", as it is established in the Dictionary of the Royal Spanish Academy of Language.
The hair removal it is a process that is carried out to remove hair that covers the skin . Typically, it is developed over certain body regions that, for aesthetic, social or hygienic reasons, are intended to remain hairless.
When shaving, therefore, the human being Looking to remove hair that you do not want to cover your body . The areas to be depilated vary according to each culture and depend on gender, although they are also linked to the intentions and preferences of each person . Shave the armpit For example, it can be something everyday for a Latin American woman, unusual for a European woman and almost non-existent in the case of men.
It is possible to develop hair removal through different techniques and making use of various instruments. One option is to appeal to a hair removal machine which, thanks to its blades, allows you to remove hair from the legs and other regions.
Another alternative is to shave with wax or creams which are placed on the hair that is intended to be removed. In recent years, on the other hand, the laser hair removal .
Specifically, we can say that they are some of the different hair removal systems that exist and are more used:
• Tweezers, are used for certain areas of the body such as eyebrows that have fewer hair. And those are eliminating hair by hair, so it is a somewhat arduous practice. This system has the advantage that it is very durable.
• Knife. Eliminates hair flush with the skin, it is an economical and fast process. It can be used for any part of the body.
• Electric razor. This method is somewhat painful although as a consideration it has the fact that it is more durable than the previous one.
• Depilatory creams. These are used by many women when it comes to removing hair from different parts of the body such as the face or legs. They act quickly but have the disadvantages that they do not have a lasting effect and that they can cause an allergic reaction.
• Wax. Painful is this hair removal system that is used primarily to remove hair from the legs. It has in its favor that, little by little, it manages to weaken that one.
• To be. The fact that over time allows you to totally or partially remove hair is what makes more and more people bet on this method. However, it has the disadvantage that it is very expensive.
It should be noted that, when it comes to removing hair from the face (that is, the mustache and beard), the concept of hair removal is not usually used, but it is talked about shave or shave . Neither is hair removal told to cut or remove the hair that covers the head .
This allows us to affirm that, in general, mens They don't shave: they shave. There are still few who shave their chest or back for aesthetic reasons, a practice that is usually linked to swimmers and other athletes for performance reasons.